Shokan Ualikhanov Kokshetau State University announces recruitment for training on specialty 5В130100 "General medicine. License No. 12019134 dated April 23, 2018.
According to the State Compulsory Standard of Higher and Special Education on specialty 5B130100 "General Medicine" (the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 31, 2015 No. 647 with amendments and additions to the order The Ministry of Health of The Republic of Kazakhstan № 530 dated July 17, 2017), the training period is:
- 5 years (with the assignment of the academic degree of Bachelor of Medicine) and 2 years of internship (with the qualification of a doctor) in the areas of surgery, therapy, general practice of obstetrics and gynecology.
A graduate who completed 5 years of education + 2 years of internship is awarded a diploma of higher medical education with the qualification of a doctor, an appendix to the diploma (transcript) indicating the list of studied disciplines with grades, academic hours and certificate of completion of the internship. A graduate who completed training (5 + 2) is allowed to practice independently as a doctor in the manner prescribed by law.
In order to prepare future medical personnel on specialty 5В130100 "General Medicine" all conditions are created:
- the faculty and teachers are completed;
There were created classrooms and laboratories:
- Simulation rooms equipped with modern high-tech equipment, models and phantoms with computer support; anatomy and physiology; pathological anatomy and physiology; cytology and histology; experimental psychology; language training, lingua-phone room;
- 3D technologies in medicine, electricity, optics and biophysics; NMR spectroscopy; biological chemistry; organic and bioorganic chemistry; water quality; microbiology, research laboratory, etc.
- Memorandums of cooperation with clinical bases of medical organizations for practical and training leasons were concluded.
- Full-time form of education,
- language of instruction - Kazakh, Russian, English.
Requirements to the previous level of education of persons wishing to master the educational program of higher special education on specialty 5В130100 "General Medicine":
-the general secondary education,
-technical and vocational education, -post-secondary education