The Center for International Cooperation and Academic Mobility works in the following areas:
- development of effective mutually beneficial partnerships with international organizations and educational institutions
- organizational, technical and information-methodological support of the international activities of the university
- supporting academic mobility of students, teachers and staff
- realization of interuniversity exchanges and contacts
- invitation to the University of highly qualified foreign specialists
- sending abroad academic staff, undergraduates and university students for the training, internship and exchange of experience, professional development
- coordination of projects funded by the European Union.