Address: Abay, 76, building №1, office № 105
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACTIVITY OF THE MEDICINE FACULTY
In 2018, Kokshetau State University received an appendix with the license number 023 dated 04.23.2018. (State license No. 12019134 dated December 11, 2012) in the specialty 5B130100 “General medicine”.
The term of study is 5 years + 2 years of internship (with qualification of a doctor). Full-time form of education. Language of instruction - Kazakh, Russian, English.
A graduate who completed a 5-year + 2-year internship is given a diploma of higher medical education with qualification of a doctor, a diploma supplement (transcript) indicating the list of studied disciplines with grades, the volume of academic hours and a certificate of completion of the internship. The graduate is allowed to practice independently as a doctor in the manner prescribed by law in five areas: general practitioner, obstetrician-gynecologist, surgeon, pediatrician, general practitioner. He has the right to continue further education in the magistracy or residency.
A graduate who has completed 5 years of study and expressed a desire to work in a specialty not related to clinical practice is issued a diploma of higher medical education with an academic degree of a Bachelor of Medicine, diploma supplement (transcript) indicating the list of studied disciplines with grades and the volume of academic hours. The Bachelor of Medicine has the opportunity to continue studying in the magistracy.
- staffed by the faculty (7 full-time teachers, 18 - part-time workers), dean's office of the medical faculty:
- Dean of the Faculty of Medicine - Muratbekova Svetlana Kabdenovna;
- Deputy Dean for educational and methodical work- Imanbaeva Madina Kairtaevna;
- Deputy Dean for scientific and educational work- Ospanova Shamshikamal Shakuovna;
- two departments - Department of Clinical Disciplines (Head of Department - Candidate of Medical Sciences Turlubekov Kairat Karaevich);
- Department of Morphology, Physiology and General Anatomy (Head of Department - Candidate of Medical Sciences Aitkulov Murat Tleugabylovich.).
Memorandums of cooperation with clinical bases of medical organizations of the regional center for practical training, with medical universities of Karaganda and Astana have been signed.
Department of Morphology, Physiology and General Anatomy
(Head of Department - Aitkulov M.T.)
Department of Clinical Disciplines
(Head of Department - Turlubekov K.K.);
- simulation room equipped with modern high-tech gadgets, models and phantoms with computer software;
- anatomy and physiology;
- pathological anatomy and physiology;
- cytology and histology;
- experimental psychology;
- language training, language laboratory;
- NMR spectroscopy;
- biological chemistry;
- organic and bioorganic chemistry, etc .;
- classroom with 3D medical technology;
- two digital programs for training in anatomy and human physiology, as well as in the syndromic diagnosis and clinic of internal diseases;
- multimedia class "Virtual Clinical Academy".
The contingent of students of the specialty "General Medicine" as for October 31, 2018 is 165 persons, including 50 people who studying under the akim's grants, 12 students under the Ministry of Education and Science grants, the rest 103 students are studying for a tuition fee (including with the local authorities of Bulandy, Zerendinsky, Birzhan Sal, Astrakhan and Sandyktau Districts -13, legal entities -4, akim of Kostanay region- 1).
12 people were accepted for the first internship course, including 6 people with grants from the MZRK, with whom an agreement was signed to pay for tuition and scholarship support until the end of 2018. The educational programs of all areas of internship were developed. There is a preliminary agreement with Karaganda Medical University within the framework of the 3-sided memorandum of KSU-KSMU-LPO about sending residents to the field practice from the 2nd semester of this academic year.
Information about foreign students
Sh. Ualikhanov Kokshetau State University has signed a cooperation agreement with the company "SunTrap 786 LIMITED" heading by Sheikh Farooq. According to the agreement, the university provides the company with the right until 08.06.2023 to assist in attracting students from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Bangladesh to study at the university.
At the moment, there is an agreement to send about 50 foreign students from India to enter the university in 2018.
Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Medicine for work with foreign students - Makenov Zh.V.