PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICE OF SH. UALIKHANOV KSU
The goal of the university’s psychological service is to provide psychological protection for students and staff, to support and strengthen their mental health, to create a favorable psychological, social and socio-pedagogical environment for learning activities and full socialization.
The main tasks of the psychological service:
1. Psychological support of the educational process;
2. Psychological support of personal and social adaptation of students in the process of educational and professional activities;
3. Creating conditions for psychological support through the provision of individual and group psychological assistance;
4. Participation in the development of a system of measures aimed at the prevention of deviations in behavior and student health;
5. Improving the psychological competence of the subjects of the educational process.
The main activities of the service:
• Psychological education;
• Psychological prevention (support);
• Psychological diagnosis;
• Psychological correction;
• Advisory activities.
Practical psychologist - Avagyan Goar Tatulovna
Main campus, office No. 602
Phone number: 87789065126