Scientific and Technical Council of Sh.Ualikhanova KSU is a collegial body that coordinates the planning, organization, implementation of research, development and innovation projects by the university's structural units. The STC in its activity is guided by the Law of the RK "On Education", "On Science", other normative legal documents of Sh. Ualikhanov KSU.
Members of the STC:
Chairman: Zharkinbekov Temirkhan Niyazovich- candidate of geological and mineralogical sciences, member of the International Academy of Informatization of the RK, Professor of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, the First Vice-Rector of Sh. Ualikhanova KSU.
Deputy Chairman: Shapauov Alibi Kabykenovich - Ph.D., Professor, Head of Science and Commercialization Service.
Secretary: Musina Gulim Kairlynovna - Master of Science in Technology, research fellow of Science and Commercialization Service.
1.Abuev Kadyrzhan Kabidenovich - Doctor of History, Professor, Director of Research Scientific Institute of the region;
2. Malikov Tursynbek Sabyrovich – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Physics, Mathematics and the TM;
3. Kozhabaev Kairzhan Gabdullovich - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Physics, Mathematics and the TM;
4. Zhahina Bariya Badykovna - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor of the Kazakh Philology Department;
5.Bayshagirov Khayrolla Zhambaevich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, ac. Professor, Head of Energy Efficient and Energy-Saving Technologies Laboratory;
6. Amrenova Raushan Saktiyarovna - candidate of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Philology and Pedagogy;
7. Abdullaev Kenzhe Kozhakhmetovich- Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor, Academician of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences of the RK, Director of S. Saduakasov Agrarian-Economic Institute;
8. Stukalenko Nina Mikhailovna - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor of the Department of General Pedagogy and Psychology;
9. Kushpaeva Almagul Burkitbaevna - Candidate of History, Associate Professor of the Department of General History, State and Law;
10. Anischenko Olga Alexandrovna - Doctor of Philosophy, acting. Professor of the Department of Russian Philology;
11. Khan Sergey Innokentievich - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Information Systems and Computer Engineering;
12. Kakabaev Anuarbek Ayazbaevich - Candidate of biological sciences, acting. Assistant Professor, Head of European Programs and Multilingual Development;
13. Siyelkhanov Tolegen Muratovich – Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Professor, Head of NMR Spectroscopy Laboratory;
14. Baltabayev Murat Ergaliyevich - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Head of Scientific Laboratory of Agricultural Innovations;
15. Eszhanov Galikhan Serdalinovich - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Engineering Technologies and Transport;
16. Khaymuldinova Altyngul Kumashevna - Candidate of Technical Sciences, acting. Associate Professor of the Department of Engineering Technology and Transport;
17. Syzdykova Gulsum Tashkenovna - Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Plant Cultivation and Soil Science;
18. Fakhrudenova Idiya Bulatovna - Candidate of biological sciences, associate professor, head of Geography, Ecology and Tourism
The main tasks:
1. Increase the effectiveness of scientific activity of the University;
2. Improving the quality of long-term planning and selection of topics for research and development;
3. Development of university’s science with production, innovation activity, coordination and actualization of research focus on solving problems of training highly qualified specialists, effective use of the university's scientific potential.
1. Consideration of questions of long-term planning of contractual research work, recommendation for their inclusion in coordination plans and scientific and technical programs, coordination of interaction with other scientific organizations and institutions;
2. Consideration of five-year draft plans of state budget research, taking into account the scientific directions of the university, recommendations for their inclusion in coordination plans and scientific and technical programs, coordinating the subject of joint work carried out with other scientific institutions and organizations, reviewing and submitting to the university's rector annual plans of research carried out on the state budget;
3. Consideration and submission for approval to the rector of the University of annual and thematic plans of research and development work performed under contracts for the creation (transfer) of scientific and technical products; based on the analysis of prospects and ways of further development of scientific research and their implementation in practice;
4. Consideration of the programs of initiative research work presented to the intra-university competition, and their recommendation for participation in regional, national and international competitions;
5. Listening to the reports of the director of the institute, deans of the faculties, the supervisors of the projects on the results of scientific, production and financial activities, annual reports on the research of structural divisions of the university, as well as project reports;
6. Listening and evaluation of the work of research laboratories and departments in terms of scientific activity, the effectiveness of training and use of scientific potential, awarding employees of the departmental state budgetary subjects from the resources of material encouragement;
7. Consideration of issues of the use of scientific developments in the teaching process, the attraction of students to research. Coordination of diploma works, master's theses.
8. Discussion of plans for the training of scientific staff through the magistracy and doctoral studies from the number of students and staff of the departments, recommendation of candidates to the Academic Council of the University, consideration of issues of improving the scientific qualifications of employees through internships;
9. Making proposals to the Academic Council on the nomination of completed studies for the award, Preparation of proposals to the Academic Council of the University on:
-nominations for participation in scientific competitions, as well as receiving a grant of a young scientist;
-scientific projects funded from extra-budgetary funds of the university;
-projects for international and republican competitions financed on a competitive basis;
10. Evaluation and examination of scientific directions, scientific and innovative programs and projects, scientific research works, monographs, collections of scientific articles.