Information about the work of the student medical center at Sh. Ualikhanov KSU
Student Medical Center was created on the basis of the decision of the Academic Council on 26.09.2009 in the frame of the program "All for the student" and the project "Student Medical Center" for organizing and improving the accessibility of quality out-patient and polyclinic medical care to students, early diagnosis of diseases, timely effective treatment and the introduction of preventive health-improving activities in the life of each student.
The student medical center is located at: 28 Temirbekova Street, ground floor of the students' dorm.
The center is equipped with modern medical equipment and equipment to provide students with the necessary medical assistance (dental unit, gynecological chair, physiotherapy apparatus).
The Student Medical Center conducts the following activities:
- the provision of medical assistance to participants who take part in the university’s conferences, symposia;
- the provision of emergency medical care to participants of the university’s sports competitions and other sports events;
- organization and joint implementation of planned and mandatory preventive measures and medical examinations of students with a central polyclinic;
- organization and joint conducting of fluorographic examination of students and employees of the University;
- organization and joint conducting with the personnel management department fluorographic examination of employees and academic staff;
- dynamic monitoring of contact persons (tuberculosis, rubella, viral hepatitis) living in student dorms and studying in the University's groups;
- control and execution of requirements, protocol acts and resolutions of Kokshetau Health Inspection Services;
- organization and provision of medical assistance to students, employees during current and state examinations;
- the provision of medical care to students who are passing standards to the military department;
- organization and implementation of control over medical documents when students are placed in student's dorms of the University;
- the provision of medical care together with the central polyclinic for entrants during the UNT and the CT;
- the provision of medical assistance to students in the educational and recreational complex of the University "Tulpar";
- the provision of medical assistance during voluntary Saturday work and other activities of the University;
- providing emergency medical care to students with traumas and poisonings, emergency cases;
- providing students' dorms, departments, dean’s offices with medicines for emergency and pre medicine care;
- the provision of reference materials for educational buildings and student’s dorms.
Faculty of History and Jurisprudence
Department of History and Jurisprudence, Physical Education, Sports, Design
Responsible- Zhetpisbaeva Gulnara Baikenovna
Faculty of Natural Sciences
Department of Chemistry, Biology, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Geography, Ecology, Tourism
Faculty of Philology and Pedagogy
Department of Russian Philology and Librarianship
Department of English, the Kazakh language, social and age pedagogy, pedagogy, psychology and social work.
Responsible- Kusainova Karlygash Kapkenovna
Faculty of Agrarian and Economic Studies
Department of Mechanization, Livestock, Plant Growing and Soil Science, Agrochemistry, Economics and Accounting, Finance and Management.
Faculty of Technics and Technology
Department of Mining, Construction, Life Safety, Information Systems, Engineering ,Technology and Transport.
Responsible- Ishimova Kymbat Ramazanovna
The medical center works from 9 o’clock to 6 o’clock, lunchtime from 1 o’clock to 2 o’clock.
Workers: doctor-therapist Zhumagulova Shuga Zhumagulovna
dentist Aitkulova Aizhan Muratovna
gynecologist Umarova Karlygash Turamuratovna
Therapist works from 9 o’clock to 6 o’clock
Dentist works from 9 o’clock to 12 o’clock the first week
from 3 o’clock to 6 o’clock the second week
Gynecologist works from 9 o’clock to 12 o’clock
The work time of the physio –cabinet is from 10 o’clock to 5 o’clock.
Nurse- Zhetpisbaeva Gulnar Baykenovna
Head- Zhumagulova Sh.Zh.