Center for International Cooperation and Academic mobility sets following targets and tasks:
- Prepare and sign mutual cooperative agreements with foreign universities;
- Take part in planning and monitoring of international relations, established between our university and foreign organizations;
- Take part in organizing and leading of multilateral and bilateral activities according to the international cooperation strategy;
- Set up grants and internship database, provide a consultation support about study abroad opportunities for university stuff and students;
- Enroll foreign students in accordance with international agreements and contracts;
- Control of passport and visa issues for foreign visitors coming in the university;
- Search and establishment of contacts with foreign partners and their representatives in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Realization of joint research projects;
- Assistance to the realization of studying programs “Kazakh language as mother tongue and as a foreign language”, “Russian language as a foreign language” and other language program;
- Organization of study abroad programs for students, teaching and university staff;
Practical aims of the Center are the development of students’ and teachers’ academic mobility; implementation of the Bologna process principles and providing courses of foreign languages.
We are sure that international cooperation will not only promote modernization of education, but will also pave the way for transition to a competitive, dynamic, knowledge-based economics of the Republic of Kazakhstan.