Grant financing of scientific-technical projects for
2018-2020 years of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
«Ecological and agrochemical assessment of the use of preparations from ash and nanocarbon for fertilizing chernozem soils for agricultural crops»
Scientific adviser - Khussainov Abilzhan Tokanovich, - Doctor of Biological Sciences, professor of the Department of Crop Production and Soil Science of Sh. Ualikhanov KSU, academician of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the RAE.
Soil is the main means of production, capable of satisfying the need of plants for nutrients, moisture and air, as well as providing conditions for their normal life, on which the further effectiveness of all agricultural production depends. To obtain high and sustainable crop yields, it is necessary to observe the conditions of mineral nutrition at all stages of plant development, preservation and reproduction of soil fertility.
This event is particularly relevant in the context of rising prices for mineral fertilizers.
Therefore, new developments are needed in which the application of mineral fertilizers will increase soil fertility and yield of environmentally friendly products due to cheap fertilizer based on local industrial waste and nanocarbon.
The purpose and objectives of the project.
To develop cost-effective and environmentally friendly methods of fertilizing chernozem soils with preparations from ash and nanocarbon for crops in the conditions of Northern Kazakhstan.
The objectives of the project.
- To study the effect and aftereffect of the use of preparations from ash and nanocarbon on the fertility of chernozem soils of Northern Kazakhstan.
- To study the effect and aftereffect of using a preparation from ash and nanocarbon on the yield of spring wheat, barley, oil flax and potatoes in the conditions of Northern Kazakhstan.
- To give an ecotoxicological assessment and environmental regulation of the doses of application of preparations from ash and nanocarbon according to the content of heavy metals and radionuclides in soil and plants.
- Calculate the economic efficiency of the use of preparations from ash and nanocarbon on ordinary chernozem for spring wheat, barley, flax oilseed and potatoes.
«Formation and development of entrepreneurial and STEAM education in rural schools of Kazakhstan»
The supervisor is Gazdieva Bella Aslanbekovna, associate professor of Sh.Ualikhanov KSU, scholarship holder “Bolashak”.
The choice of the theme of the project is due to the need to narrow the gap in the quality of education between urban and rural schools. Today, rural school pupils are significantly behind their urban peers according to the results of the VOUD, UNT and the international PISA study. The development of entrepreneurial and STEAM education in rural schools of Kazakhstan will contribute to the development of global competencies of students, increase the interest of students in entrepreneurship and technical sciences, improve their level of English proficiency, and modernize rural schools. This will subsequently lead to an increase in the number of specialists in the field of technical sciences and technologies, business and entrepreneurship in the labor market. The long-term effect of the project will be to increase the status of rural schools, rural areas, as well as innovative sustainability and competitiveness of the country as a whole.
The research methodology includes quantitative and qualitative research methods. A systematic, thorough and critical study of information (SWOT, PEST analysis) is assumed.
As a result of the project, a magnet school model will be developed taking into account the best practices of OECD countries and the current situation of rural schools in Kazakhstan. On the basis of secondary school No. 33 of the Tselinograd region, an Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center will be opened with further dissemination of its work practice in rural schools of Akmola region. The analytical report and scientific articles developed as a result of the project can be used by the Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Office of the Prime Minister, the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other stakeholders in the development of strategically important documents of the country.
The project aims to improve the status of rural schools in Kazakhstan. As a result, modernized rural schools with facilities for the development of entrepreneurial and STEAM education will become a social elevator for rural youth in the country.
The purpose and objectives of the project:
The purpose of the project is the development and testing of a mechanism for the formation and development of entrepreneurial and STEAM education in rural schools in Kazakhstan.
- To study the international experience in the development of entrepreneurial and STEAM education in OECD countries with the best PISA results;
- To monitor and evaluate the entrepreneurial and innovative culture of pupils in rural schools in Kazakhstan;
- To develop a magnet school model taking into account the practice of OECD countries-leaders of the international PISA study and the current situation of rural schools in Kazakhstan with the involvement of the academic and business community;
- Create a platform for the development of entrepreneurial and STEAM education of pupils with the involvement of the academic and business community of Kazakhstan;
- Carry out the transfer of experience in the development of entrepreneurial and STEAM education of rural schoolchildren to rural schools of Akmola region.
«The methodology of the formation of functional literacy in accordance with the content of the new education on the basis of cognitive-compensatory (adaptive) strategies»
Scientific adviser - Zhakhina Bariya Badykovna doctor of medical Sciences KSU. Sh. Ualikhanov, Professor of Kazakh Philology Department.
Human civilization at the new stage of its development has reached the period of education, which is one of the most important factors in progress.
In this regard, in the Message of President N. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan, “Third Modernization of Kazakhstan: Global Competitiveness,” a comprehensive review of the education sector requires a new, meaningful approach to the problem of education from specialists in the domestic education system.
The project, in accordance with the demand of the time, based on the world-class level of science, is aimed at improving spiritual wealth, abstract, creative thinking of the individual, the formation of knowledge, skills, business competencies through the study of interconnected new modern technologies and best practices with the rules of universal value. A new education system, having a deep knowledge of nature innovative teaching technologies justifies ways of effective implementation in the learning process. So how to come to the notion that the student does not accept the object that is washing ready knowledge, and the subject independently producing knowledge creates the need to adapt the training system.
The purpose and objectives of the project:
The project goal according to the content of the new education based on the linguodidactic concept, cognitive-compensatory strategies is the formation of a methodological system for the formation of functional literacy.
Since in today's changing, information-technological dynamically developing world, functional literacy of people becomes one of the factors of active participation of people in social, cultural, political and economic spheres, as well as education throughout life.
In the framework of updating both the current 11 year old and 12 year old State Compulsory Standard (GES) of the school, the development of functional literacy of schoolchildren is defined as one of the priority learning objectives.
In the course of teaching the Kazakh language and literature (in Kazakh and other national schools) on the basis of cognitive-compensatory strategies, the development of a methodology for the formation of students' functional literacy is a request of today's education system.
• In the search for new ideas of functional literacy of linguistics, literary criticism, pedagogy, psychology, methodology, new innovative technology, familiarization and review of research works of domestic and foreign scientists;
• Combining the scientific potential of Kazakhstani and foreign scientists addressing the issues of cognitive linguistics, conceptology, text discourse, functional stylistics;
• Based on the integrated application of research methods, increasing the scientific development of the project topic;
• Discussion of current issues (novelty) of a scientific project in the format of a scientific and methodological seminar, master class, coaching, forum, dialogue platform, children's university.