INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION OFFICE
The main task of the international collaboration department is to develop and enhance international relations for the universitysuccessful internationalization.
The main objectives in the area of internationalization are:
1. Establishing long-term and mutually beneficial relations with leading universities, scholarship programs, research organizations and educational institutions;
2. Dissemination of information about international grants and internships, the provision of advisory services to employees, students, undergraduates, postgraduate students of the university related to the possibility of applying to foreign universities for training and scientific internships;
3. Ensuring academic mobility of students, teaching staff, university employees, as well as attracting students from partner universities for training at Ualikhanov University;
4. Admission of foreign citizens in accordance with the university agreements on international collaboration and on a contract basis;
5. Recruiting foreign citizens for training at Ualikhanov University;
6. Attraction of foreign specialists;
7. Development of double degree programs;
8. Promotion of Ualikhanov University at international educational fairs, forums, and other events.
Elmira Gerfanova– Head of International Collaboration Office.
tel.: + 7 716 2 72 11 22
AynurToktarova – manager ofInternational Collaboration Office, coordinator of academic mobility programs
tel.: + 7 716 2 72 11 22,