Foreign languages staff
Foreign languages staff exists as a separate departmentsince 1969. Since June, 2013 for optimization purpose it was merged with the department of German and philology which, has almost fifty years of experience in scientific and pedagogical activities and has made an invaluable contribution to the development of Kazakhstan education, training hundreds of teachers in the specialty "German language".
Since September 2014, the Department of foreign languages is headed by Ph. D., associate Professor L. S. Baymanova. Currently, the Department has 24 full-time teachers and 2 part-time employees, including 2 candidates of Philology, associate Professors; 14 masters, 18 senior teachers, 6 teachers.
Currently, the Department provides teaching of English and German to students and undergraduates of the University of full-time, evening, correspondence and distance learning.
The Department also provides training:
- teachers in the educational program 6B01701- "Foreign language: two foreign languages" (English,German);
- teachers in the educational program 6B01703- "Foreign language: two foreign languages (German as a basic language);
The Department of foreign languages maintains constant contacts and fruitfully cooperates with domestic and foreign organizations, such as the German academic exchange service (DAAD), LOGO, the Goethe Institute (Almaty), and the Foundation. K. Adenauer, German publishers "Langenscheidt", "Hueber", "Cornelsen", "Klett", US publishing house "Macmillan" and other public and scientific institutions of Kazakhstan, USA, great Britain, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic. Thanks to this cooperation, the Department has a solid book and e-learning Fund, gets access to modern educational technologies.
In order to implement the Internal Affairs of Germany Federal Ministry support Program in favor of Kazakhstan ethnic Germans, the Kazakhstan Association of Germans "Vozrozhdenie" represented by the Board of Trustees Chairman, Deputy of the Parliament MajilisAlbert Rau has been financing the training of students studying German as the first foreign language since 2017.
Educational programs Campus № 1
6B01701- "Foreign language: two foreign languages" (English, German);
6B01703- "Foreign language: two foreign languages (German as a basic language).
Specially equipped rooms
307 - professionally-oriented foreign language room
309- German language study room
· Abdrakhmanovа Kyzzhibek Mendybaeva
· Astafieva Anastasiya Aleksandrovna
· Ahetova Adiya Aydarhanova
· Akhrievа Lyubov Ahmetovna
· Baymanova Lyazzat Seytziyevna
· Gabbasova Nurgaisha Orazbayevna
· Ermamadova Karina Karimovna
· Zhumagulova Ekaterina Vladimirovna
· Zhumanova Gulnur Zhanatovna
· Zhunusova Saule Erkenovna
· Zakirova Elmira Magsumzyanovna
· Kazbekova Raushan Musayevna
· Krasnoperova Olga Evgenyievna
· Meirmanova Karlygash Seitzhanovna
· Mukumova Marzhan Zhumanovna
· Negmetzhanova Aliya Orazalinovna
· Smagulova Saule Saparovna
· Turgumbaeva Aymara Ganievna
· Urazbayeva AsselZerkenovna
· Khaseinova Gulnara Sadibekovna
· Galym Azat Talgat
Educational-supporting staff of the department:
- Amanbaeva Liza Shamilevna
- Khametova Roza Askarovna
Phone number: 8 (7162) 25-48-19
Address: Abai, 76, campus No. 1, office 406.
Presentation of the department: