Department of Computer Technologies and Telecommunications (hereinafter DCTT)
DCTT mission: Assistance in the training of highly qualified specialists through the installation, configuration and repair of computer equipment, the creation and maintenance of a corporate computer network. Intensive introduction of modern information technologies into the educational process.
Purpose: increasing the material and technical base of the university, equipping the educational institution with computer equipment and software for the use of information technologies in educational activities.
• implementation, maintenance and development of the technological and communication environment of the university
• development of local area networks
• technical support for publishing activities
• unification of all university buildings into one single network.
The main activities of the Department of Computer Technologies and Telecommunications:
• Intensive introduction of modern information technologies in the educational process;
• Compliance of the material and technical base with the goals and objectives of Sh.Ualikhanov KU;
• Repair, adjustment and maintenance of computer and office equipment, various audio and video equipment, technical training aids (computers, printers, scanners, projectors, televisions, tape recorders, etc.);
• Installation and configuration of a local network, Internet connection, technical support for the website and e-mail of the university, library programs;
• Technical consultation of the university staff on issues related to the use of the above equipment;
• Participation in the preparation of applications for tenders for the purchase of new and renewal of existing equipment in order to improve the material and technical base of the university;
Head of Computer Technologies and Telecommunications Department:
Zvolsky Victor Adamovich
Nurtlesov Sagyndyk Beketuly
Server department: Zhaparov Nurlan Yeginbaevich
Maintenance department : Khamitov Bulat Kadyrovich